[stunnel-users] New behaviour under 4.15?

Tuc at T-B-O-H ml at t-b-o-h.net
Mon Apr 24 21:45:56 CEST 2006

> Scott Tuc Ellentuch at T-B-O-H wrote:
> > I just did a portupgrade in FreeBSD from 4.14 to 4.15, and now it
> > seems to
> > be looping the command that I asked it, instead of just doing it once.
> > Has there been
> > an option added I need to tell it to just do once?
>
> What's your configuration?

Client side :

cert = /usr/local/etc/stunnel.pem
client = yes
foreground = no
connect = mycomputer.tucs-beachin-obx-house.com:2640
exec = /usr/local/libexec/COOCOO
execargs = COOCOO -x1 -S blabber -D

Server side (In inetd) (Still older version)

sCOOCOO  stream tcp    nowait root  /usr/local/sbin/stunnel stunnel /usr/local/etc/stunnel/stunnel.COOCOO.conf

Server side (In stunnel.COOCOO.conf) (Still older version)

cert = /usr/local/etc/stunnel.pem
connect = 2540

		Tuc/TBOH