[stunnel-users] newbie stunnel question

Revelancefound at aol.com Revelancefound at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 01:31:10 CEST 2005

Hello, im new to stunnel 4.11 and I am currently having trouble creating ssl conncetions. My operating sysytem in Windows XP Home (SP2), I am running Stunnel not as a service and I do not have CERT nor chroot. I am trying to create a SSL tunnel from my pc (stunnel in client mode) to a SSL supporting proxy that does not spill my ip. Because I am using windows I have to edit the stunnel.conf file, its contense is displayed here:

client = yes
cert=c:\stunnel\stunnel.pem

[http]
accept = 127.0.0.1:3900
connect = 200.114.206.192:8080

[https]
accept = 127.0.0.1:3900
connect = 200.114.206.192:8080

[ftp]
accept = 127.0.0.1:3900
connect = 200.114.206.192:8080

After these values are estabolished an netstat -an shows
Proto  Local Address          Foreign Address        State
TCP    127.0.0.1:3900         0.0.0.0:0              LISTENING

Can someone please help me?