[stunnel-users] stunnel >= 4.0.7 crashes on IPv6 enabled Windows2000

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Thu Sep 22 18:57:15 CEST 2005

"Peter Bieringer" <pb at bieringer.de> wrote:
> 4.0.7 and above crashes "...has generated errors".
> Is it planned to fix this issue?

Did you try:
?  Can you provide some more information about the crash?  I'm pretty sure
it's possible to get some more information (at least stack backtrace).  In
fact I don't have any Windows 2000 machine to debug your problem.

> BTW: IPv6 enabled 4.0.11 works fine on Linux !

Linux is my main development platform.  Even the Windows binaries and
installer are built on Linux.  8-)

Best regards,