[stunnel-users] Access to a daemon that has SSL abilities

Amiram Oren Oren.Amiram at comverse.com
Wed Sep 14 19:14:50 CEST 2005

10x for the quick reply Alaric!
Just want to see if I fully understand your note..
You set the stunnel daemon (/application) on a certain client machine.
(let's say you have an IMAP client on it) Then, you configure your
Argosoft server, which is set on another machine, to listen to SSL
communication (i.e. IMAPS).
Is this correct?

Cheers,
Oren.