[stunnel-users] stunnel silently dies

Uffe Vedenbrant sqm at mynta.org
Fri Oct 14 19:48:05 CEST 2005

Note that stunnel died completely.. I.e. not just
denied the new connection..

It might be something with my environment of course.

FreeBSD 4.4 , Stunnel 4.05 ( died )
FreeBSD 4.11-p12 , Stunnel 4.11 ( died )

Disabled libwrap and everything worked fine..;-)

If this is the intended action then there is a good
possibility for killing stunnel daemons out there..
i.e. if someone sets up tcpwrap to only allow some
connections....

/Uffe