Re: [stunnel-users] Windows XP, 2000 Crash on VNC over stunnel

prez2 at o2.pl prez2 at o2.pl
Fri Oct 14 15:39:40 CEST 2005

 > > I've got problem with vnc over stunnel, stunnel on client computer
> > crashes all the time.
> Did you try to upgrade DLLs to the latest version:
> ftp://stunnel.mirt.net/stunnel/openssl/binary-0.9.8a-zdll/

I did upgrade librabries on both server and client, unfortunately it
didn't help - theres is still a crash. Should I generate certifcates
again? Meantime, I did configure it on my Ubuntu 10 X box, and
manage to connect with server, so I guess server configuration is ok.

Thanks for help.
Best regards.