[stunnel-users] Dual Instance of Stunnel Service on W2K

Mundy Jennifer JMundy at standishmellon.com
Tue Oct 4 12:55:45 CEST 2005

Am new to stunnel and in need of some help. I have W2K box that has
Stunnel installed as a service. Upon startup, it starts the service and
uses the default stunnel.conf file. I would like to install a second
Stunnel service and call a custom .conf service. Is this possible? I've
read thru the documentation but haven't come across anything about a
second service. We're running v4.05. I know I can get a second instance
running via cmd line/batch file, but need the second instance to startup
automatically so it can be monitored as well as other things.

Thank you in advance.

Jennifer

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(17b)