[stunnel-users] Stunnel 4.09 released
Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Sat Mar 26 22:51:37 CET 2005
New stunnel 4.09 can be found on my FTP site:
Here is the ChangeLog entry:
* DLLs for OpenSSL 0.9.7f.
- Compilation problem with undeclarated socklen_t fixed.
- TIMEOUTclose is not used when there is any data in the buffers.
- Stunnel no longer relies on close_notify with SSL 2.0 connections,
since SSL 2.0 protocol does not have any alerts defined.
- Closing SSL socket when there is some data in SSL output buffer
is detected and reported as an error.
- Install/chmod race condition when installing default certificate
- Stunnel no longer installs signal_handler on ignored signals.
More information about the stunnel-users