[stunnel-users] Windows XP Pro as a client of Remote Dekstop viastunnel

Mike Ollington mike at mro.org.uk
Wed Mar 2 15:26:18 CET 2005

Hello,

Windows XP doesn't allow you to form terminal services connection to the
loopback address regardless of the port.

Take a copy of MSTSC.EXE (from c:\windows\system32) to somewhere on the
machine and change the compatibility mode to Windows 98 - this works fine
with my stunneled and non-stunneled terminal services connections.

Regards,
Mike