[stunnel-users] Hi

Brian Hatch bri at stunnel.org
Thu Jan 27 10:12:56 CET 2005

> Hi, I have problem with stunnel. I like to create stunnel
> on my server. I want to create SSL connection on IRCD
> server. I am using UnrealIRCD. I have installed Stunnel
> 4.07 and OpenSSL 0.9.7e. I have created  certificates. I
> use this command stunnel -c -d 6668 -r
> irc.myserver.sk:6697 and then when I run ircd then
> display me thist error:

Stunnel 4.07 doesn't allow  command line arguments.  Create
a configuration file.

> [Mon Jan 24 18:27:49 2005] - Error binding stream socket
> to IP port 6668  - irc.myserver.sk[]:Address
> already in use

Sounds like... wait for it.... the address is already in use.

That means you have something listening on it, and Stunnel
can't bind it.

Brian Hatch                  "I can not have an aide
   Systems and                who will not look up.
   Security Engineer          You will be forever
http://www.ifokr.org/bri/     walking into things."

Every message PGP signed