[stunnel-users] Cannot find License.CM file

Brian Hatch bri at stunnel.org
Wed Jan 26 20:25:16 CET 2005

> I am new to stunnel , one of the previous develoeper has
> developed a application using Stunnel, essentially this
> app will work as a proxy to outside world and tunnel back
> to the remote server. On the server side the Stunnel has
> License.cm file and when ever I bring stunnel in CMD
> mode, it shows a message cannot find the License.cm
> file(even though it is there), Obviously the License file
> has expired or corrupted. How do I tell this tunnel.exe
> not to look for that file or how can I generate a license
> file(.cm)?

Stunnel doesn't use a license at all.  Either they've hacked
the stunnel code to do something non-standard, or it's the
application that's having the problem with the license, in
which case it's not Stunnel's fault.

Send us the debug output in question so we can try to debug
what's going on.

--
Brian Hatch                  I like cats, but I don't
   Systems and                think I could eat a whole one.

Every message PGP signed