[stunnel-users] Stunnel dumping core

Andrew Gay andrew at ssynth.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 10:25:17 CEST 2005

Michael Tronjara wrote:

> Politeness is required on this list.  *plonk*
>
> Mike

Michael, might I suggest your understanding of that word differs
from the majority of us on this list.

Many times people have written in pointing out problems with stunnel
crashing, dumping core, locking up, yet all you can offer is 'never
report problems with older versions', 'you have no right to complain',
etc etc, and now you have the arrogance to tell us all we have no clue
how to report bugs.

I get the feeling you are upset because so many of us discover problems
with this software.

Andrew