[stunnel-users] [BUG] Stunnel 4.10 + xinetd : Connection reset by peer

Eric Piel piel at lifl.fr
Tue Apr 26 23:27:31 CEST 2005

Michal Trojnara a écrit :
> On 2005-04-26, at 13:07, Eric Piel wrote:
>
>> Please, let me know if I'm overlooking at something or if I can try
>> anything to debug more in depth...
>

> Great error report.  It's a pleasure to receive such reports.  Thank you.
Thanks :-)

> Here is the patch that corrects your problem:
> ftp://stunnel.mirt.net/stunnel/inetd.patch
I've applied it and it seems to work... more but still bugged :-(

On my CVS client after a  while I get this error:
cvs update: authorization failed: server localhost rejected access to
/west for user piel

Then, just after the connection seems closed, stunnel goes inside an
infinite loop. strace shows me something like this:
:
read(0, "", 16)                         = 0
poll([{fd=0, events=POLLIN, revents=POLLIN}, {fd=4, events=POLLIN,
revents=POLLIN}], 2, 43200000) = 2
:

I've attached the log too. (There is a strange "I HATE YOU" ?!)

Hoping that it helps to fix the bug,
Eric

PS: It keeps working perfectly when run in standalone