[stunnel-users] connect directly to unix domain socket?

Marty Lamb mlamb at roinet.com
Mon Apr 25 19:03:09 CEST 2005

Hello,

Sorry for the newb question, but I've done quite a bit of searching and
haven't found a definitive answer either way - and I doubt I'm the first
to ask about this.

Is there any way to connect an incoming connection directly to a unix
domain socket?  Some sort of service level option like:

	connect = /path/to/socket

would be ideal, and hopefully I'm just missing something in the docs.

If this is not available, I can just exec socat - but that seems like an
unnecessary step.

Thanks much,

Marty