[stunnel-users] Problem running Stunnel 4.05 on AIX 5.2

Baker Nelson bnelson at rrms.com
Wed Aug 25 15:12:16 CEST 2004

HAH! Got it. Thanks for the help getting my debug info set up. Here is the
backtrace from gdb:

adev>#gdb /usr/local/sbin/stunnel /usr/local/ssl/core
GNU gdb 5.0-aix51-020209
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0.0"...
Core was generated by `stunnel'.
#0  0xd01199e8 in _sigsetmask ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0xd01199e8 in _sigsetmask ()
#1  0xffffffff in ?? () from (unknown load module)

(some reminders: I was trying to run stunnel 4.05 on AIX 5.2 with Openssl
and keep get segmentation fault. Config sent previously)

Thanks.
Baker