[stunnel-announce] stunnel 4.21 released
Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Sat Oct 27 21:22:48 CEST 2007
The new version is available for download on:
Version 4.21, 2007.10.27, urgency: LOW/EXPERIMENTAL:
* New features sponsored by Open-Source Software Institute
- Initial FIPS 140-2 support (see INSTALL.FIPS for details).
Win32 platform is not currently supported.
* New features
- Experimental fast support for non-MT-safe libwrap is provided
with pre-spawned processes.
- Stunnel binary moved from /usr/local/sbin to /usr/local/bin
in order to meet FHS and LSB requirements.
Please delete the /usr/local/sbin/stunnel when upgrading.
- Added code to disallow compiling stunnel with pthreads when
OpenSSL is compiled without threads support.
- Win32 DLLs for OpenSSL 0.9.8g.
- Minor manual update.
- TODO file updated.
- Dynamic locking callbacks added (needed by some engines to work).
- AC_ARG_ENABLE fixed in configure.am to accept yes/no arguments.
- On some systems libwrap requires yp_get_default_domain from libnsl,
additional checking was added.
- Sending a list of trusted CAs for the client to choose the right
- Some compatibility issues with NTLM authentication fixed.
- Taskbar icon (unless there is a config file parsing error) and
"Save As" disabled in the service mode for local Win32 security
(it's much like Yeti -- some people claim they have seen it).
sha1 hash for stunnel-4.21.tar.gz file:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the stunnel-announce