[stunnel-announce] stunnel 4.13 released
Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Fri Oct 21 19:14:03 CEST 2005
Version 4.13, 2005.10.21, urgency: MEDIUM:
* DLLs for OpenSSL 0.9.7i included because protection faults were
in 0.9.8 and 0.9.8a.
* New features
- Libwrap code is executed as a separate process (no more delays due
to a global and potentially long critical section).
- Problem with zombies in UCONTEXT threading fixed.
- Workaround for non-standard makecontext() uc_stack.ss_sp parameter
semantics on SGI IRIX.
- Protection fault in signals handling on IRIX fixed.
- Problem finding pthread library on AIX fixed.
- size_t printf() fixed in stack_info() (the previous fix didn't
- socklen_t is used instead of int where required.
sha1sum for stunnel-4.13.tar.gz:
More information about the stunnel-announce