[isc2-pl] Fwd: Invitation tocollaborate - European project in the contex of Horizon DS-7-2017

Martin Simka martin.simka w isc2chapter-poland.com
Czw, 8 Cze 2017, 07:06:20 CEST

Cześć,

czy jest ktoś zainteresowany pracą nad projektem opisanym niżej?

Pozdrawiam,
Martin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Massimo Ficco <Massimo.FICCO w unicampania.it>
Date: 7 June 2017 at 14:51
Subject: RE: Invitation tocollaborate - European project in the contex of
Horizon DS-7-2017
To: Martin Simka <martin.simka w isc2chapter-poland.com>

Dear Martin,

I prefer involve (ISC)2 in the consortium as partner,

so I think that it should be involved several ISC2 members.

As contribution,

you should support the definition of a curriculum

designed according to some cybersecurity certification standard,

which must be 'mapped' on the customized training exercises

to be implement in the proposed solution.

Moreover, I think that you can contribute to the definition of a
methodology for

the student assessment, as well as exploitation and validation of results.

Other contributions are welcome.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Best regards,