[stunnel-users] Tunnel from win32 to Unix

Flo Rance trourance at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:48:42 CET 2019

Hi,
What Putty does most probably is not just a ssh connection, but a
redirection like LocalForward, too.

Here, you only try to connect from the client to the server on port 22,
which is the one used by ssh server, and not the port of the database.

You may try to connect directly to the db port if it's supported.
Otherwise, you may setup two stunnel services, one client and one server.

Regards,
Flo