[stunnel-users]  Re: Connect using TLS with public Web Server

Carlos Castro carlos.castro.guerrero at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:34:01 CET 2018

Hi All ,
it's mandatory for use stunnel wich the infrastructure has client
stunnel and server stunnel ??

Or I can have client stunnel vs Web server HTTPS without stunnel server
, only web server https .

I newbie in stunnel , but i think is  mandatory install stunnel in both
sites , that's is correct?

Regards