[stunnel-users] Connect using TLS with public Web Server

Carlos Castro carlos.castro.guerrero at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:28:15 CET 2018

Hello

Thanks @Peter

Yes , my application not support TLS and I need the application connect
using TLS , for this i using stunnel (i hope)

When I make curl -v http://127.0.0.1:19021  :

curl -v http://127.0.0.1:19201
* Rebuilt URL to: http://127.0.0.1:19201/
*   Trying 127.0.0.1...
* Connected to 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1) port 19201 (#0)
 > GET / HTTP/1.1
 > Host: 127.0.0.1:19201
 > Accept: */*

* HTTP 1.0, assume close after body
< HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
< Server: AkamaiGHost
< Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 12:25:53 GMT
< Connection: close

The web ctm.omgeo.net only works in mode HTTPS , .

Thanks Peter