[stunnel-users] stunnel.log not generated in window server 2012 R2

Zhang, Joanne joanne.zhang at rbc.com
Fri Feb 2 19:18:06 CET 2018

Hello.

I installed a Stunnel-5.44-win32 on a Window Server 2012 R2 box.  I am using it in client mode only as it is required by the Vendor. It works fine, I can connect to my Vendor's server via Stunnel . However, I don't see any stunnel.log generated when it is run as a service and I searched the entire directory on the server.

I know the output path is working . As when I run Stunnel GUI Start, the log is created in the output folder specified in the conf file.  Have anyone seen this problem before please?

Here is my setting for stunnel.conf that relates to the debug log.

debug = 7
output = C:\Program Files (x86)\stunnel\stunnel.log

Thanks very much for your help ahead.
Joanne

If you received this email in error, please advise the sender (by return email or otherwise) immediately. You have consented to receive the attached electronically at the above-noted email address; please retain a copy of this confirmation for future reference.

Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez en aviser l'expéditeur immédiatement, par retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen. Vous avez accepté de recevoir le(s) document(s) ci-joint(s) par voie électronique à l'adresse courriel indiquée ci-dessus; veuillez conserver une copie de cette confirmation pour les fins de reference future.