[stunnel-users] Stunnel Connectivity Issue

Dheeraj Gautam dheeraj.gautam at arborfs.com
Wed May 24 14:55:53 CEST 2017

Hi Team,

We are using 5.41 release of Stunnel software to establish TCP connection
with remote server using by TLSV1.2 protocol.

Enclosed configuration file wherein we are trying to establish TCP
connection with one my server along with provided certificate and key which
are pointed in config file.

Could you please let us know what parameters we are missing here due to
which connection is not establishing with remote server.

Although, stunnel logs indicating that configuration successful, but in logs
no where is mentioned about the connection is it connected or not, below is
the artifact for your easy ref.

Could you please help us here to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Dheeraj Gautam

--

www.arborfs.com

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and contain proprietary
information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
author immediately by telephone or by replying to this e-mail, and then
delete all copies of the e-mail on your system.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or
rely on this e-mail.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and
any attachment has been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that they
are virus free and we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a
result of software viruses.  We would advise that you carry out your own
virus checks, especially before opening an attachment.