[stunnel-users] Trouble with stunnel.conf (version 5.41)

Ludolf Holzheid lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
Tue May 2 09:39:02 CEST 2017

On Mon, 2017-05-01 22:45:45 +0000, Mark Garciano wrote:

> Hi Stunnel users,
>
> Any ideas why I get a "server down" message"?  Below is the conf file:
>
> [..]
>
> [!] Service [(null)]: 'accept' option is only allowed in a [section]

Mark,

It's what the message says: The 'accept' option needs a service to be
associated with.  Therefore, you have to place it into a section for
this service.  (As you can easily imagine, a default 'accept' option
wouldn't make any sense.)

HTH,

Ludolf

--

Ludolf Holzheid

Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH
Floßwörthstraße 41
68199 Mannheim, Germany

Tel: +49 621 33996-0
Fax: +49 621 3392239

mailto:lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
http://www.bihl-wiedemann.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Mannheim
Geschäftsführer: Jochen Bihl, Bernhard Wiedemann
Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 5796