[stunnel-users] Error on startup of Stunnel

Shelstone Lorde integratedcomputing at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 30 03:16:53 CEST 2017

I installed version 5.41, the latest version, on a Windows 10 Pro machine.  I placed a link to the Stunnel.exe file in the Startup folder.  I am getting the error "The ordinal 3253 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\Users\...Programs\Startup\stunnel.exe".  May be there has been a previous posting concerning this error but I have not been able to find it.  Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.  Thanks.