[stunnel-users] Issues with gmail again

Kyle Calderwood kcalderwood at tesnj.com
Wed Jul 12 20:25:27 CEST 2017

My stunnel stopped connecting with Google again. Last time, I had to
upgrade to 5.41 to get it running, now it stopped again. I get no errors on
stunnel. Nothing has changed on our end.

*Kyle Calderwood *| Technology Coordinator, Tuckerton Elementary School
213 Marine Street | Tuckerton, NJ 08087 | P: 609.296.2858 x211
TeachMeetNJ organizer – a FREE educational tech conference:
www.teachmeetnj.com

--
Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an