[stunnel-users] Life cycle information

Małgorzata Olszówka Malgorzata.Olszowka at stunnel.org
Wed Feb 1 10:58:00 CET 2017

W dniu 30.01.2017 o 16:02, Ben Harper pisze:
> I am trying to confirm some life cycle information, mainly supported
> version(s) and what versions do not insure backwards compatibility.
>
> It would appear that only the latest version is supported, per the first
> item under 'Before you send your question to stunnel-users' on the
> Mailing Lists page[0].
>
> Does this project use semantic versioning?  Will incompatibilities only
> come when a 6.x.x version is released?  It seems at one point this was
> the case per the 'Upgrading to stunnel 4' link on the Documentation
> page[1].

Hello,
stunnel is free software (as in "free speech"), but it does not come
with free services.  Technical support is not an exception.  The purpose
of the stunnel-users mailing list is for the users to help each other
with the latest version of stunnel.

Commercial support is also available for older versions if needed.

Regards.