[stunnel-users] stunnel v5.32 (and older) strange session cache behavior on memory (de)allocation

Adrian Irimescu adrian.irimescu.iri at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:24:12 CEST 2016

Hi,
I've done some tests with stunnel v5.33b2 and I can confirm that this
version fixes the memory leak I reported (and after the session cache is
filled with entries, stunnel does not allocate more memory for next
sessions).

One more question: do you have any recommendation for session cache size?
On my systems I have set this to 30000. I have 32 GB of RAM so the memory
is not the problem. My concerns are about time spent to search for entries
in cache if I grow session cache size over 100000 entries.

Thank you for your response.

Best Regards,
Adrian Irimescu