[stunnel-users] Connecting stunnels

Juhasz Gabor Gabor.Juhasz at KONE.com
Thu Mar 31 08:16:24 CEST 2016

Hi Ludolf,

Thanks for you reply.

Sorry, my first explanation was a bit fuzzy.

I modofied your picture a bit to explain what I want :

   stunnel client          stunnel server          stunnel client
 +---------------+       +------------------+    +---------------+
 |               |       |                  |    |               |
 | telnet client |       |    5.6.7.8:993 <======== 4.5.6.7:y    |
 | 127.0.0.1:x   |       |      stunnel     |    |    stunnel    |
 |  :            |       |    127.0.0.1:q   |    |  127.0.0.1:p  |
 |  :            |       |         :        |    |       :       |
 |  V            |       |         :        |    |       :       |
 | 127.0.0.1:23  |       |    127.0.0.1:z   |    |       V       |
 | stunnel       |       |        stunnel   |    | 127.0.0.1:23  |
 | 1.2.3.4:y ===============> 5.6.7.8:992   |    |  telnetserver |

In the stunnel server I'd like to connect the 2 tunnels
in order that telnet client can connect to telnet server.

Does stunnel have some solution for it? Or Do you know some standard stable and easy solution for it in Linux?

Thanks & Kind regards,
Gabor