[stunnel-users] Please help

Ludolf Holzheid lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
Wed Mar 30 10:26:23 CEST 2016

On Tue, 2016-03-29 20:02:49 -0500, Steve Wollan wrote:
> Installed stunnel-5.31 (stunnel-5.31-installer) so that I can get MT4, a
> Forex trade platform, to send me mails to my Gmail account. I was told this
> was necessary because MT4 doesn't support SSL Authentication.
>
> I attempted to start and received this;
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> It looks like a config file issue but also would not bind? Is this one
> issue?

Steve,

Obviously an other process listens on port 110.  Try to open a command
window and enter 'netstat -a -b' to find out which one this is.

HTH,

Ludolf

--

Ludolf Holzheid

Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH
Floßwörthstraße 41
68199 Mannheim, Germany

Tel: +49 621 33996-0
Fax: +49 621 3392239

mailto:lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
http://www.bihl-wiedemann.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Mannheim
Geschäftsführer: Jochen Bihl, Bernhard Wiedemann
Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 5796