[stunnel-users] Problem with Stunnel 5.31 and Openssl 1.0.2g

Carter Browne cbcs at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 19:10:12 CET 2016

I have a confusing problem I cannot figure out:

I have two systems: one Redhat 5.10 x86, the other CentOs 5.10 x86
I compiled openssl version 1.0.2g on both systems I compiled
stunnel 5.31 on both systems In both cases, this was updating older
working verions of openssl and stunnel. On the Redhat system I used
gcc44 On the CentOS system i used gcc4.1

The CentOS system works as before. On the Redhat system all self
signed certificates are rejected.

As I only use self-signed certificates to identify a set of known
hosts, this is a problem for me. I tried various verify optios (2 3
4) both nothing changed.

Any idea on how to fix this problem.  What information can I
provide you with to help?

Thanks, Carter

Carter Browne
cbrowne at cbcs-usa.com