[stunnel-users] Broadband and stunnel weird behavior

Javier jamilist.stn at gmx.es
Thu Jun 23 23:30:26 CEST 2016

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:04:10 +0200
Małgorzata Olszówka <gosia at olszowka.net> wrote:

> Javier,
> What version of stunnel have you got?
> The latest version of stunnel will be probably released in the next
> week. This small problem with the speed which you noticed will be
> solved, I hope.
> I look forward to your next speed tests.
>
> Regards.

Hi,

5.33 didn't solve anything.

Anyway, as said earlier, might be Windows 2000 specific, but I sent
the mail just in case could help finding some problem, if exists. So,
nothing is lost ;)

Regards.

P.S.: the other day mail was me but I had to change the mails address
for this mailing list due to Yahoo problems, but I didn't set
properly the name.