[stunnel-users] Broadband and stunnel weird behavior

jamilist.stn at gmx.es jamilist.stn at gmx.es
Tue Jun 14 19:02:50 CEST 2016

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:04:10 +0200
Małgorzata Olszówka <gosia at olszowka.net> wrote:

> Javier,
> What version of stunnel have you got?

Hi,

I tested from 5.28, released prior to my broadband upgrade, to the
current 5.32.

All affecting the same.

I could have test earlier versions, but I haven't done this.

> The latest version of stunnel will be probably released in the next
> week. This small problem with the speed which you noticed will be
> solved, I hope.
> I look forward to your next speed tests.

So you find a possible reason for the behavior? It is so weird.

We will see what happens then :-) Thanks.

Regards.

P.S.: Is already added the fix to the current beta?