[stunnel-users] stunnel 5.38 released

Małgorzata Olszówka gosia at olszowka.net
Thu Dec 1 16:09:13 CET 2016

W dniu 30.11.2016 o 19:19, Javier pisze:

> Hi, just as I explained. There isn't any mistery ;)
>
> This time I did without a .lnk shortcut to avoid any possible
> problems with the path where should being executed. Just in case. So
> all through cmd ran from the stunnel path.
>
> I attach the example.conf used with an error already crafted just to
> test it and the log (removed from the point it loads the default
> stunnel.conf, instead example.conf).
>
> Step-by-step:
>
> 1.- stunnel.exe example.conf
> 2.- stunnel.exe brings the alert box with an error and stops
> 3.- edit example.conf manually or through "Configuration > Edit
> Configuration" menu
> 4.- reload the configuration through
> "Configuration > Reload Configutarion" menu
> 5.- stunnel loads by itself stunnel.conf instead example.conf

Hello,

Thank you for your testing effort and for your feedback.
Could you try to update stunnel to the latest 5.39 beta version.
The GUI works there better and reloads stunnel with the custom .conf
even if it is not loaded correctly.

https://www.stunnel.org/downloads/beta/stunnel-5.39b5-installer.exe

Regards.

---