[stunnel-users] Config was working. Now it isn't after reboot

Ludolf Holzheid lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
Tue Aug 2 12:47:19 CEST 2016

On Tue, 2016-08-02 11:11:48 +0100, Lee Savidge wrote:
> I just reinstalled stunnel the latest version. When running I went through
> the creation of the pem file. I put in UK for the country code and the
> company name and put a . for everything else. It finished, I start the GUI
> and it works. I edited the config file to comment out the gmail IMAP
> section and reload it and it was fine.
>
> I rebooted, now it tells me tehre is an error in the config file.

Lee,

What makes you think there is an error in the configuration file?

>From the log, I would rather guess there is an other process listening
on TCP port 25.  Try 'netstat -a -b -n' in a command prompt window to
identify this process.

HTH,

Ludolf

--

Ludolf Holzheid

Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH
Floßwörthstraße 41
68199 Mannheim, Germany

Tel: +49 621 33996-0
Fax: +49 621 3392239

mailto:lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
http://www.bihl-wiedemann.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Mannheim
Geschäftsführer: Jochen Bihl, Bernhard Wiedemann
Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 5796