[stunnel-users] stunnel 5.18 may keep high CPU usage

Dod dodfr at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 17:49:48 CEST 2015

Hello Javier,

Well after writing my answer to michal a few hours ago (and restart
stunnel again) ... still 25% !

For sure something is wrong... and looking at log file no "DH
parameters end" event since I restarted stunnel 3 hours ago.

Something goes wrong with this calculation cycle that make it never end.

regards.