[stunnel-users] "Chained" stunnel instances

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Fri Jul 31 23:04:03 CEST 2015

Hi Michael,

One solution might be to run a tiny watchdog script on each of the
server machines that would periodically test whether S1/S2/S3 is alive
and start/stop the corresponding st1/st2/st3 service.

What do you think?

I can think of some other solutions, but none of them is remotely as
simple and flexible as the one described above.

Best regards,
	Mike