[stunnel-users] Questions between stunnel 4.56 and 5.21 (current version)

Guy.Gaudreau.TCR06 at ssss.gouv.qc.ca Guy.Gaudreau.TCR06 at ssss.gouv.qc.ca
Tue Jul 28 22:26:17 CEST 2015

Will a 4.56 installation be able to establish a tunnel to a 5.21 version.

Will a 5.21 installation be able to establsih a tunnel to a 4.56 version

What happends If I have a server that is currently running a 4.56 version
and we install the 5.21 version on the same server.  Will both versions
co-exist on the same server peacefully or will the install process
uninstall the 4.56 version.   in that last scenario will the tunnels
already configured under versio 4.56 work under the 5.21 install?

Thank you

Guy Gaudreau