[stunnel-users] Using stunnel to secure clients instead of servers

Leon Smith leon.p.smith at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 16:11:39 CET 2015

Actually,  that may be it,  thank you.    I definitely overlooked this
option when I browsed the man page.   I'll pass on this information to some
interested parties and give them a chance to make it work.    And I'll
probably try this myself at some point soon.

(Incidentally,  it's an HTTP client that doesn't support HTTPS, even though
the server does,  so it appears I'll need protocol=connect and CAfile=...
for certificate pinning as well.)

Best,
Leon

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 9:31 AM, Ludolf Holzheid <lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de