[stunnel-users] Windows Mobile 6.5

Pierre DELAAGE delaage.pierre at free.fr
Mon Aug 31 17:52:12 CEST 2015

Hi Jeffrey, glad to help.
For those interested, here are the links I provided for
5.02/WCE/WM5/WM6/WM6.5...

http://delaage.pierre.free.fr/contrib/openssl/wce/v102snap_stable20121213/libeay32.dll

http://delaage.pierre.free.fr/contrib/openssl/wce/v102snap_stable20121213/ssleay32.dll

http://delaage.pierre.free.fr/contrib/stunnel/v502p2/v502patch2_pdelaage.zip

The dll files are already precompiled for arm.

You will find stunnel for ARM by unzipping the zipfile, then go into
./bin/ARMV4 ...

To compile for another CPU, check instructions below in that mail.

In the future, I will check recent versions of openssl (>= 5.02) and
stunnel (>= 5.23).

Yours sincerely,
Pierre