[stunnel-users] New Windows installer

Javier meresponde2001-stn at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 19 17:48:35 CEST 2015

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 10:09:37 +0200
Michal Trojnara <Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net> wrote:

> On 19.08.2015 00:19, Javier wrote:
> > This is becuse since a few versions I extract the files from the
> > installer, as it is not strictly needed to run stunnel, so I can't
> > report anything about the installer itself.
>
> This is interesting.  Which files o you extract?  OpenSSL?
> I guess there are better sources for it.

stunnel.exe, libeay32.dll, ssleay32.dll, stunnel.html, zlib.dll,
tstunnel.exe (I don't use this, but just in case some day... ;-)) VC+
+ 9 libraries as don't change, no.

I don't extract OpenSSL.exe, I have a full install for verifications
and creation of certificates, check ciphers, ...

Also, this might sound more strange, I modify stunnel.html to add a
stylesheet (dark background, light text) to avoid burn my retinas
(sorry, full white backgrounds kill my eyes). I could do with browser
css but I went the harder way…

That's all if I haven't left anything.

As you said "interesting". Maybe weird.