[stunnel-users] openvms and stunnel

Rob Lockhart rlockhar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 22:44:11 CEST 2015

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 4:36 PM, Coviello, Paul <pcoviello at ccsusa.com> wrote:

> No stunnel command is available...
>

> This is the doc I followed/following and currently on step 3
>

> http://h71000.www7.hp.com/opensource/stunnel_readme_axp_i64.txt

That looks to be for Stunnel 3, which is no longer maintained. Please see
this message on the main website:

The obsolete 3.x branch is no longer maintained. Use stunnel3
<https://www.stunnel.org/downloads/stunnel3> perl script as a drop-in
replacement for backward compatibility.

https://www.stunnel.org/downloads/stunnel3

If you have perl installed in VMS, you should be able to use that perl
script to emulate stunnel 4. I don't know if Stunnel 3 and Stunnel 4 are
interoperable, perhaps not?