[stunnel-users] Stunnel as windows service doesn't start on restart.

John Smith java.dev.mtl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 18:05:42 CEST 2014

Network: Ethernet
Multiple routers: No
Firewall: No
Delay: Yes, Automitic (Delayed Start) works like a charm.
Capi engine: Yes tried turning it off
32 bit or 64 bit: 32bit running on 64 bit server. I don't see a 64 bit
version on the download page?
dnscache: Haven't tried it yet.

- stunnel works fine on the server specifically with the service set to
Automatic (Delayed Start). And I even tunnel properly to other machines so
it not firewalls or routers or network.
- Only when it's NOT (Delayed Start)  stunnel doe not seem to start even
though the service shows as started.
- I managed to tunnel from my Desktop to the Server. I have not tried
automatic service startup on Desktop because I don't have enough
privilidges. But trying to setup the server, since that's the machine that
will have stunnel in production.