[stunnel-users] stunnel beta (5.04b1) is available for testing

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Mon Sep 22 12:18:38 CEST 2014

Pierre DELAAGE wrote:
> the interest of %hc/%lc or %hs/%hS was that they ARE STABLE in MEANING
> whatever you use printf or wprintf

I agree.  I finally decided to get rid of them, but for a different
reason: there is no way (as far a I could find) to specify the code page
for text conversion with %S/%hs/%hS.

I believe I managed to get stunnel 5.04 fully Unicode compatible.
UTF-8 is used for the configuration file and logs.  GUI uses UTF-16 for
its internal operations when compiled with -DUNICODE, which is the
default now.

Best regards,
	Michal Trojnara