[stunnel-users] stunnel 5.00 released

Javier meresponde2001-stn at yahoo.es
Mon Mar 10 02:24:40 CET 2014

On Thu, 06 Mar 2014 01:09:31 +0100
Michal Trojnara <Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net> wrote:

>   - On Win32 platform .rnd file moved from c:\ to the stunnel folder.

Hi,

System Windows 2000.

Refering to the above, I still can see this in the log, and the file
that already exists in c:\ from a year back is being used and
modified after each stunnel usage:

Snagged 64 random bytes from C:/.rnd
Wrote 1024 new random bytes to C:/.rnd

What I found it happens is that, if a .rnd file is in C:, it is used, if not
is not being generated anywhere. I doesn't even appear an entry in
the log file.

Also, I found that, after each service connection, to the log is
appended these four lines (with debug=7). Should be there from now
on?:

str_stats: 3 block(s), 60 data byte(s), 150 control byte(s)
str_stats: 20 byte(s) at ..\src\network.c:413
str_stats: 20 byte(s) at ..\src\network.c:412
str_stats: 20 byte(s) at ..\src\network.c:411

Regards.