[stunnel-users] Expired Certificate

Pierre DELAAGE delaage.pierre at free.fr
Mon Jun 9 21:09:36 CEST 2014

Hello,
This is not related to stunnel.
You have to check the Authority that delivered your certificate and ask
them for a renewal (charged around 400$ per year...).

Maybe YOU are the authority : if you have a custom CA on your windows
server....you have to check this as well: in that case it is a MS server
issue...

To check the AUTHORITY that delivered your cert : you can import it in
eg, Mozilla Firefox, and look inside it by :
Tools/Advanced/Cryptography (sorry but I am translating from french
menus...):
Show/Display the certificates
Choose the one of interest (or import it now !  you should import the
CRT file that is mentioned in your stunnel.conf file),

Click on Show/see button ...General tab...

et voilà !

Regards
Pierre