[stunnel-users] Filename is not cached for later editing

Javier meresponde2001-stn at yahoo.es
Fri Jan 24 00:32:38 CET 2014

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 21:33:34 +0100
Michal Trojnara <Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net> wrote:

> > Also, this is not important, because in most cases is used the default
> > file name, but maybe could be implemented the ability to change those
> > menu options to display the current configuration file name used
> > instead the standard.
> Hardcoded "stunnel.conf" is indeed confusing here.  I won't update it
> with current configuration file path (which may be very long), but I'll
> replace it with "configuration" instead.

Hi,

I intended to mean the file name, not the file path which is truly
longer ;-)

Maybe set just "configuration" in the menu, but the file name or file
path in the title.

Anyway, or another, or no one, this is not very important, just for
information purposes. "Look, you are using this stunnel instance
with this conf file".

The important thing is to edit the correct file :-)

Regards.