[stunnel-users] Question about 'delay = yes' and DNS cache

John Chow john at fundly.com
Thu Jan 16 19:32:17 CET 2014

Hey Everyone,

I have a question about the *delay = yes* config flag and whether or not it
caches the resolved IP after the initial connection? To give context, I
want my load balancer (Haproxy) to forward requests to an app on Heroku,
and I'm using stunnel on my LB box to proxy to Heroku via HTTPS. Since the
IP for my app's endpoint could potentially change (60s DNS TTL), stunnel
caching resolved IPs would be a problem.

Thanks,

John

--
John Chow