[stunnel-users] Stunnel for android

Neacsu Mihai Adrian ma.neacsu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:52:08 CET 2014

Hello everyone.

I am new to Stunnel, but i would like to compile a working version for
Android L.

The android version on the website is not compiled with PIE support, thus
it does not run on Android L. I tried to look through the source code, and
add the flags, -fPie and -pie, but i did not figure out where to do that.

Also, after settings 755 on build-android.sh and running it, i get
Permission denied on creating folders inside the /bin/android folder, even
if i am running as root user.

Any help is highly appreciated and i appologize if this has been already
write in the archives, but i was not able to find anything related.