[stunnel-users] Stunnel Windows Server 2008 R2

541401 at gmail.com 541401 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 16:39:26 CEST 2014

Thanks again Pierre, with V 5.03 I had installed Stunnel in a non-system
directory named "bin\stunnel" in the root of the C: drive, which
contained the stunnel.conf and stunnel executable files.  Permissions
were set for full access by "everyone".  5.03, as a service, would still
not read the CONF file.  I very much appreciate your assistance!